Open floor plan, large 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with a stocked kitchen for entertaining, a large living and dining room, and a huge back yard with pool butting up onto the canal. Large smart TVs, super fast WiFi, and a full size washer/dryer in laundry room. The property is very well located, just a few minutes away from the famous Dania Beach, Hollywood Beach & Boardwalk, New Dania Beach Casino, Dania Pointe shopping mall where there are plenty of restaurants, bars, and more. It's also just 5 mins from the FLL airport.
Large comfortable beds outfitted with our luxurious Le Chateau Percale sheets and pillows will lull you into a restorative sleep. This will be an unforgettable stay!
- TORO Latin Kitchen & Tequila Library is just 5 minutes away by car. It offers a unique menu and one of the largest collections of tequilas, mezcals, and agave spirits. Definitely worth it, and so close to the property.
- Phat Boy Sushi. This is one of our favorites! Inventive sushi rolls, with a very cool atmosphere. You can't go wrong here.
- Tap 42 has the biggest baddest burgers and the best tap beer you'll find around. Loud and boisterous, it's perfect to catch that sports game and meet new friends.
- For Brunch you can't go wrong with The Floridian. If you like diners with irreverent wait staff, this is your spot. It's open 24/7 so it's perfect after clubbing, or to take care of the hangover the next day.
- There's also Louie Bossi's, a lively, delicious place with a gorgeous back yard, serving amazing pasta dishes. If you like truffle, you have to try the Tartufo pizza. You won't be disappointed!
- Wine Garden, an intimate, quiet garden terrace serving wine, pizza and cheese boards. It's lovely!
- For something not walking distance and a little more LGBTQ inspired, try DrYnk in Wilton Manors. NYC vibe meets South Florida chill at this upscale gay bar with a very cool back yard. Good, solid drinks, and ambiance. Pregame here before hopping to the other bars.
- No Man's Land is a very unique, cool bar a little further South, closer to Downtown Fort Lauderdale. Craft cocktails with a hideaway feel, we love this place, and we're willing to bet you will too.